ode-user mailing list archives

From RichTaylor <bhamtay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compile error on <wsdl:import>
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 21:52:10 GMT

Am I reading this correctly that Ode does not currently support the importing
of remote WSDL files (and XSD, etc.)?  The WSDL files must be available and
referenced on the local disk?

I'm running into this issue as well (trying to import a remote WSDL) and am
wondering if this is supported or not.

Thanks,
Rich