ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSL Transformation from within BPEL in ODE
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 02:40:51 GMT
On 6/19/07, Vishal Bhasin <vbhasin@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm call two different web services and want to merge the response before
> sending it back to the client. I'm wondering how do I pass two xmls to XSL??

If you look at the example Alex linked to, you'll see that there are
actually 2 variables passed:

bpws:doXslTransform("HelloXslWorld.xsl", $myVar.TestPart, 'middle',
$otherVar.TestPart)

The third parameter ('middle') is the name of the variable that you can use
in your XSL sheet and the fourth is the corresponding value that can be any
bpel variable. So your XSL will have both the main document (on which the
sheet gets executed) and the passed variable.

Cheers,
Matthieu

Alex Boisvert <boisvert@intalio.com> wrote: Take a look at our XSLT test