ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Under what circumstances do we get the following exception??
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2007 05:02:32 GMT
Hi Vishal,

Your reply should have the same partnerLink and portType as your receive
(AirAvail instead of CreditAgency). The root of the problem is that ODE
expects a partnerLink with a myRole in a reply, which isn't the case here
because of the confusion. So just change the partnerLink and portType in
your reply and that should work.

I've added a specific error message for that situation so that others don't
run into the same problem.

Cheers,
Matthieu