ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: problem of running ode in jboss]
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 16:51:21 GMT
Mmmh so the connector needs Geronimo's transaction jar. So two choices:

1. Try re-adding geronimo-transaction and geronimo-kernel. So you should
only have these two and geronimo-connector coming from Geronimo. It could
work but there could also be some conflict with JBoss. If there's a conflict
you'll have to rely on 2).

2. Use an external database and don't use the internal mode.

You can try 1) and then go for 2) if it fails.

Cheers,
Matthieu