ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Process end point
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 21:12:17 GMT
Hi Thierry,

See my answers in line.

1)  They seem to be both real end point for the process.  What's the
> difference between each one?

The services one won't work, the processes one will. This is an issue we
have with Axis2 as all the deployed services are listed as being under the
services path. However ours are under processes specifically to distinguish
them.

2)  Which end point is the real process end point?

 http://localhost:8180/ode/processes/LoanRequest

3)  Do we have any choice in where the end point is or does it have to
> be under /ode/processes/?

It has to be something under processes. The webapp name can be anything you
want and you can put anything you want after the processes section. (like
/ode/processes/foo/bar).

Cheers,
Matthieu

Thanks, Thierry.