ode-user mailing list archives

From "Eduardo Burgos" <ebur...@gmail.com>
Subject jbi binding authentication question
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 20:20:25 GMT
Hi,

I have a bpel endpoint deployed, it currently invokes a web service that is
in a jsr181 serviceunit using the internal jbi binding (I'm using servicemix
3.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT) , the problem is: How can I set a username/password
for that invoke (using jbi binding)?
I need that in OdeConsumer class, before line 140 ( this line: boolean
sendOk = _ode.getChannel().sendSync(inout, _sendSyncTimeout); ) to be able
to set the securitySubject to the nmsg message ( nmsg.setSecuritySubject(
... ) ) so that it authenticates when the message arrives the destination
jsr181 endpoint. The username/password could be specified at the time you
define your partnerlinks in deploy.xml or even if it propagates from
securitySubject from the normalizedMessage that activated the process.
Either one works for me. Is this possible at the moment?

Thanks in advance,

Eduardo Burgos