ode-user mailing list archives

From "Manolo Gomez Lopez" <performa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I use ode under eclipse's bpel designer ?
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 19:06:02 GMT
I was writing the same question at the moment I received this message ;-)

OK, apache ode seems to be a great product, I tried to write my own bpel
processes and modifying my WSDL's to accomodate partnerlinktypes, but I'm
sure you will agree with me this is far from neither easy nor intuitive,
lots of namespaces out there... ;-)

I also tried to use Eclipse Bpel designer, but with little success, seems to
be still in early stages of development, and still it isn't intuitive
enough.

Do you use any graphical designer for writing your BPEL processes to be
deployed on Apache ODE?

Is there any tool out there wich generates BPEL files compatible with Apache
ODE?