ode-user mailing list archives

From Vishal Bhasin <vbha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: XSL Transformation from within BPEL in ODE
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 04:55:16 GMT
I'm sorry for being a little slow on this one, I did the following expression in the BPEL:

        <bpel:assign>
            <bpel:copy>
                <bpel:from>
                    bpws:doXslTransform("Orchestration.xsl", $ca-response.payload, $gal-response.payload,
$response.payload)
                </bpel:from>
                <bpel:to variable="response" part="payload"/>
            </bpel:copy>
        </bpel:assign>

I want to merge $ca-response.payload & $gal-response.payload in $response.payload. In
executing this in get the following error:

  error: org.apache.ode.jbi.msgmap.MessageTranslationException: Unmapped Fault : {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/
process/executable}selectionFailure: An exception occured while evaluating "{OXPath10Expression
bpws:doXslTransform("Orc
hestration.xsl", $ca-response.payload, $gal-response.payload, $response.payload)}": Error
while executing an XPath expre
ssion: net.sf.saxon.trans.StaticError: XPath syntax error at char 104 in {...se.payload, $response.paylo...}:
    Cannot find a matching 4-argument function named {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process}doXslTransf
orm()]

Can you please help me with finding out what I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks!

Matthieu Riou <matthieu.riou@gmail.com> wrote: On 6/19/07, Vishal Bhasin  wrote:

> I'm call two different web services and want to merge the response before
> sending it back to the client. I'm wondering how do I pass two xmls to XSL??

If you look at the example Alex linked to, you'll see that there are
actually 2 variables passed:

bpws:doXslTransform("HelloXslWorld.xsl", $myVar.TestPart, 'middle',
$otherVar.TestPart)

The third parameter ('middle') is the name of the variable that you can use
in your XSL sheet and the fourth is the corresponding value that can be any
bpel variable. So your XSL will have both the main document (on which the
sheet gets executed) and the passed variable.

Cheers,
Matthieu

Alex Boisvert  wrote: Take a look at our XSLT test
> case:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ode/trunk/bpel-test/src/test/resources/bpel/2.0/TestXslTransform/
>
> alex
>

> On 6/19/07, Vishal Bhasin  wrote:
> >
> > Hello All,
> >
> > Can someone please share an example of performing XSL transformation
> from
> > within BPEL in ODE?
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > Vishal Bhasin
> >

> > ---------------------------------
> > Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket:
> mail,
> > news, photos & more.
>

> Regards,
>
> Vishal Bhasin

> Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're
> surfing.

Regards,

Vishal Bhasin