ode-user mailing list archives

From "Maciej Szefler" <...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Timeout on invoke task: Ode on ServiceMix
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:38:27 GMT
I've implemented a user-selectable property
'org.apache.ode.jbi.sendSynch', if set to true synchronous sends will
be used, otherwise async invocations are used.

Also, you can change the default timeout with the
org.apache.ode.jbi.timeout property. set it to the number of ms. This
works both in sync/async mode.

In the future we will need to allow configuration of this on a partner basis...