ode-user mailing list archives

From "Maciej Szefler" <...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Timeout on invoke task: Ode on ServiceMix
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:34:26 GMT
Actually.... orginally this was a send() operation for this very
reason. Someone (cough) changed it to use sendSync instead:

r521390 | boisvert | 2007-03-22 14:11:04 -0400 (Thu, 22 Mar 2007) | 2 lines

Use sendSync() rather than send() for better load conditioning

I think this was an error, we should be using send().

-mbs