ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Can I use ode under eclipse's bpel designer ?
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 19:41:52 GMT
AFAIK, the Eclipse BPEL Designer should work, provided that you a) write
your own deployment descriptor and b) package your process and deploy them
manually.   There may be some minor interoperability issues but I'm sure we
can iron those out pretty quickly.   Any takers for writing a plugin to
package + deploy directly to Ode?

A free alternative is the Intalio Designer (http://bpms.intalio.com) that
uses the BPMN notation and generates BPEL + WSDL that's 100% compatible with
Apache Ode.  It can package and deploy processes directly to Apache Ode when
using the Axis2 IL.

alex