ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: jbi binding authentication question
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:24:05 GMT
Hi Eduardo,

It's possible if you're willing to hack the JBI integration layer + bpel_dd
and glue things together.  There's little infrastructure support for
security right now... Perhaps an easier alternative is to write a custom
message mapper to set the credentials on the normalized message, and pass
the credentials using either special message parts or somehow inject
configuration into your message mapper.

alex