ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Thread pooling in Ode
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:28:25 GMT
Hi Michael,

You can control the maximum number of threads in Ode by setting the "
ode-jbi.threads.pool.size" parameter in your ode-jbi.properties file (you
might have to create it if it doesn't exist)

ode-jbi.threads.pool.size=50

With ServiceMix this file must reside under
$SERVICEMIX_HOME/data/smx/components/OdeBpelEngine/version_XX/ode-
jbi.properties

Unfortunately, there's a bug in Ode 1.0 whereby the parameter is ignored.
If you want to use this parameter, you'll have to use the development trunk
(which is quite stable nowadays).

cheers,
alex