ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: ODE is reponsible for generating the following faulty SOAP request?
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 21:45:53 GMT
Hi Dan,

I've attached a working version and commented on the bug at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-147

As expected, I had to tweak the assignments to get it to work.  I couldn't
get it to work with BPEL 1.1-style assignments, which is a strong indication
of a bug in Ode, and might be related to a recent bug filing that I
mentioned earlier (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-143).

alex