ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: ODE is reponsible for generating the following faulty SOAP request?
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 01:27:27 GMT
On 6/11/07, S Dan <sdan11201@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to call an external webservice using a http-provider-bc. See
> the wsdl for the external webservice and the bpel code at the end of this
> message. Looks like the bpel is responsible for generating a faulty soap
> message?

S Dan,

Your process is a mash of {Echo, HelloWorld and GetWeatherService} with a
mix of literal and RPC references...  no doubt you can't find your way
around debugging it.   I get lost just trying to understand what you're
trying to do.

It might be that you're running into this problem
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-143, so perhaps you can also try
using the BPEL 2.0 syntax for assignments and see if that fixes your issue.

I would suggest starting with a simple request-response process that works
(see HelloWorld, PingPong for JBI examples) and adding one thing at a time
to see what happens.  You might want to turn on DEBUG logging to look at the
XML messages being passed around.

>From there, if you have a problem or there's something you don't understand,
try to formulate a specific question.

regards,