ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Passing SOAP Header Information via ODE
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:46:09 GMT
Oh, I forgot you were using JBI...  I am not sure anymore about the SOAP
header mappings.  I haven't looked at this in a while...  The question is
really about how/where ServiceMix places the SOAP headers in the normalized
message.  At the Ode level, we can use the MessageMappers to do the right
thing.

BTW, we have introduced an extension to assign:

<to variable="BPELVariableName" extension="QName" />

so it's no longer necessary to declare them in the WSDL.  See
http://incubator.apache.org/ode/assign.html for details.

alex