ode-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Horwitz" <mike.horw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSL Transformation from within BPEL in ODE
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 07:54:21 GMT
I'm guessing, but based on the email trail I think you should have something
more like:

       <bpel:assign>
           <bpel:copy>
               <bpel:from>
                   bpws:doXslTransform("Orchestration.xsl", $ca-
response.payload, 'gal-response', $gal-response.payload)
               </bpel:from>
               <bpel:to variable="response" part="payload"/>
           </bpel:copy>
       </bpel:assign>

The third parameter name is the name of the variable you need to use inside
the XSL stylesheet to access the gal-response document (not sure if dashes
are allowed in XSLT variable names?).

Mike.