ode-user mailing list archives

From "Assaf Arkin" <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: A problem to generate Eclipse project files.
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:23:09 GMT
On 6/19/07, Matthieu Riou <matthieu.riou@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think we've already replied to your question about a week ago. If you're
> behind a proxy you need to create a file named "buildr.rake" in your home
> directory and place the following in it:
>
> repositories.proxy = {:host=>"myproxy", :port=>"8080"}

If everyone on your team is using the same proxy server, you can put this
setting in your Rakefile. If it's specific to your development environment,
you should put it in the buildr.rb file in your home directory (note:
buildr.rb, not buildr.rake).

For compatibility with Buildr 1.2, set it to a URL, for example:
repository.proxy = "http://myproxy:8080"

Assaf