ode-user mailing list archives

From "Ciot, Thierry" <thierry.c...@compuware.com>
Subject Process end point
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 20:23:34 GMT
Now that I have my first process deployed, I'm trying to figure out the
end point to access it.

It turns out if I log under axis2 management console under ODE
(http://localhost:8180/ode/axis2-admin/listService) I can see my
deployed service listed and its EPR is
http://localhost:8180/ode/services/LoanRequest.  However, my wsdl file
is specifying a different end point (modeled after helloworld2)  of
http://localhost:8180/ode/processes/LoanRequest.  That end point exists
and is active.

So here are my questions:

1)  They seem to be both real end point for the process.  What's the
difference between each one?

2)  Which end point is the real process end point?

3)  Do we have any choice in where the end point is or does it have to
be under /ode/processes/?

Thanks, Thierry.