ode-user mailing list archives

From "Ciot, Thierry" <thierry.c...@compuware.com>
Subject RE: ContextException: Unable to access WSDL definition
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 15:54:34 GMT

How is ODE's deployer finding the corresponding wsdl file?

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Boisvert [mailto:boisvert@intalio.com]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 11:01 AM
To: ode-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: ContextException: Unable to access WSDL definition

Hi Thierry,

You should remove the namespace prefixes on your partnerLinkName's and
port
names.  Neither of those are qualified names.

e.g.  pns:LoanApprovallProcess  -> LoanApprovallProcess
and  lrns:LoanRequestPort -> LoanRequestPort

alex

xmlns:bpel="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable"

namespace="http://loanAssessor.thierry/"/>

>    <bpel:partnerLinks>
>
>       <bpel:partnerLink myRole="CustomerRole"
> name="LoanRequestPartnerLinkName"
> partnerLinkType="ns4:LoanRequestPartnerLinkType"/>
>
>       <bpel:partnerLink name="LoanApproverPartnerLinkName"
> partnerLinkType="ns1:LoanApproverPartnerLinkType"
> partnerRole="LoanApproverRole"/>
>
>       <bpel:partnerLink name="LoanAssessorPartnerLinkName"
> partnerLinkType="ns6:LoanAssessorPartnerLinkType"
> partnerRole="LoanAssessorRole"/>
>
>    </bpel:partnerLinks>
>

> Complete stack trace from Tomcat log:

> Deployment of LoanApprovallProcess failed, aborting for now.
>
> org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException: Unable to access WSDL
> definition to activate MyRole endpoint for service
> {http://loanApproval.thierry/webServices}LoanRequestService and port
> lrns:LoanRequestPort
>
>                 at

org.apache.ode.axis2.BindingContextImpl.activateMyRoleEndpoint(BindingCo
> ntextImpl.java:55)
>
>                 at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.activate(BpelProcess.java:413)
>
>                 at

org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.registerProcess(BpelEngineImpl
> .java:214)
>
>                 at

org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.register(BpelServerImpl.java:2
> 53)
>
>                 at
> org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.handleEvent(ODEServer.java:508)
>
>                 at
> org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.access$100(ODEServer.java:67)
>
>                 at

org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer$ProcessStoreListenerImpl.onProcessStoreEv
> ent(ODEServer.java:494)
>
>                 at

org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.fireEvent(ProcessStoreImpl.java:49
> 4)
>
>                 at

org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.fireStateChange(ProcessStoreImpl.j
> ava:500)
>
>                 at

org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(ProcessStoreImpl.java:283)

>                 at

org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.check(DeploymentPoller.java
> :144)
>
>                 at

org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.access$300(DeploymentPoller
> .java:55)
>
>                 at

org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller$PollingThread.run(Deploymen
> tPoller.java:188)
>

> The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.
It