ode-user mailing list archives

From "Ciot, Thierry" <thierry.c...@compuware.com>
Subject RE: Compile error on <wsdl:import>
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 18:11:15 GMT
Thanks for your response. I'll try making all files locals.

Does your comment "We currently only support "file:", "urn:" (assume to
point to a file) and by
default assume the location is a local path" applies to <bpel:import> or
<wsdl:import> or both?

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Boisvert [mailto:boisvert@intalio.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 1:40 PM
To: ode-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Compile error on <wsdl:import>

On 6/7/07, Ciot, Thierry <thierry.ciot@compuware.com> wrote:

> <wsdl:import> does not seem to be supported correctly.  This BPEL file
> works in another BPEL engine, I'm just trying to deploy it to ODE.
>
> I get the error ":invalid scheme (should be urn:) " when compiling a
> BPEL file that imports a wsdl file that itself imports some wsdl.
>
> Here are the relevant fragments:
>

> 1)      BPEL File contains:
>
> <bpel:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"

location="file:C:\AxisAppDev\ActiveBEPLDev\LoanApproval\LoanApproverPart
> nerLinkType.wsdl"
> namespace="http://loanApprover.thierry/PartnerLinkType"/>

It looks like the Java URI parser doesn't like the syntax of your URI.
Can
you try replacing the backslashes by slashes?
e.g.
file:C:/AxisAppDev\ActiveBEPLDev/LoanApproval/LoanApproverPartnerLinkTyp
e.wsdl

Or use a relative path.  (either file, or something like
"../path/to/My.wsdl")

2)      LoanApproverPartnerLinkType.wsdl imports wsdl definitions via
> <wsdl:import>
>
> <wsdl:import namespace="http://loanApproval.thierry"
> location="http://localhost:8180/axis2/services/LoanApprover?wsdl"/>

We currently only support "file:", "urn:" (assume to point to a file)
and by
default assume the location is a local path.

I recommend you download the file and place it next to your BPEL
process.

regards,
alex