ode-user mailing list archives

From "Ciot, Thierry" <thierry.c...@compuware.com>
Subject Compile error on <wsdl:import>
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 17:02:52 GMT
<wsdl:import> does not seem to be supported correctly.  This BPEL file
works in another BPEL engine, I'm just trying to deploy it to ODE.

I get the error ":invalid scheme (should be urn:) " when compiling a
BPEL file that imports a wsdl file that itself imports some wsdl.

Here are the relevant fragments:

1)      BPEL File contains:

<bpel:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
location="file:C:\AxisAppDev\ActiveBEPLDev\LoanApproval\LoanApproverPart
nerLinkType.wsdl"
namespace="http://loanApprover.thierry/PartnerLinkType"/>

2)      LoanApproverPartnerLinkType.wsdl imports wsdl definitions via
<wsdl:import>

<wsdl:import namespace="http://loanApproval.thierry"
location="http://localhost:8180/axis2/services/LoanApprover?wsdl"/>

The error stack is listed below.

Should I enter a bug somewhere or is development watching this list?

Thanks, Thierry.

FATAL - 2007-06-07 12:23:30,037 -
<org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.DefaultResourceFinder> openResource:
invalid scheme (should be urn:)
http://localhost:8180/axis2/services/LoanApprover?wsdl

java org.apache.ode.tools.bpelc.cline.BpelC: Invalid BPEL document;
import contains malformed location URI.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid BPEL document; import contains
malformed location URI.

        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.bom.Import.getLocation(Import.java:76)

        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compile(BpelCompiler.java:767)

        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compile(BpelCompiler.java:628)

        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:252)

        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:322)

        at
org.apache.ode.tools.bpelc.BpelCompileCommand.execute(BpelCompileComm

and.java:121)

        at org.apache.ode.tools.bpelc.cline.BpelC.main(BpelC.java:99)

Caused by: java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in opaque part
at index 7:
file:C:\AxisAppDev\ActiveBEPLDev\LoanApproval\LoanApproverPartnerLinkTyp
e.wsdl

        at java.net.URI$Parser.fail(URI.java:2809)

        at java.net.URI$Parser.checkChars(URI.java:2982)

        at java.net.URI$Parser.parse(URI.java:3019)

        at java.net.URI.<init>(URI.java:578)

        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.bom.Import.getLocation(Import.java:74)

        ... 6 more