ode-user mailing list archives

From "Van Caesar" <fanbas...@gmail.com>
Subject Can I use ode under eclipse's bpel designer ?
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 08:32:50 GMT
I need an environment to use ode, design .bpel and .wsdl, then compile it.

I don't know if eclipse's bpel designer can do it. I download a bpel
designer, but I found that it's web service engine is Axis 1.3.

So I want to know whether it is useful or not. And if ode has his own
compiled environment, it is better to have a graphic developed  environment.
I think we can't write .bpel or .wsdl by handiwork. It is too original.

--
Van Caesar