ode-user mailing list archives

From "Van Caesar" <fanbas...@gmail.com>
Subject How to use apache ode to define a process and to compile the .bpel file under Eclipse IDE?
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:55:05 GMT
Hi,
In my mind, I can make a web service depending on the generated Eclipse
projects which can be compiled to jars.
Is it right? But now, I can't use the generated Eclipse projects, because
they are all red in my Eclipse IDE with myeclipse
plug-ins. I should copy a bundle of jars under the directory to make them
not red, shouldn't I?

I find that the Eclipse projects generated by rake are different from the
files generated by maven which have a target
directory included jars. So I want to know how to compile these sourcecode,
and which tools should I configurate in
Eclipse to complete it.

Under these problems, I have no way to continue it.

--
Van Caesar