ode-user mailing list archives

From "Van Caesar" <fanbas...@gmail.com>
Subject A problem to generate Eclipse project files.
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:09:15 GMT
Hi,

At first, I want to say that I am a newbie for workflow, bpel and ODE, but
tell you the truth, I am charmed by her.

I did it step by step followed by Developing Ode with the Eclipse IDE (url:
http://incubator.apache.org/ode/eclipse-ide.html). I tried to download Ode
soucecode from subversion, install Ruby and Buildr in order to use the
command "rake" to build ode and generate the Eclipse project files, by the
way my OS is MSxp. A problem emerged as follows when I use "rake" to build
ode, not talking about generate the Eclipse project files.

//the problem

D:\ODE\trunk>rake package
(in D:/ODE/trunk)
Downloading ant:ant:jar:1.6.5
getaddrinfo: no address associated with hostname.
getaddrinfo: no address associated with hostname.
getaddrinfo: no address associated with hostname.
getaddrinfo: no address associated with hostname.
rake aborted!
Failed to download ant:ant:jar:1.6.5, tried the following repositories:
http://pxe.intalio.org/public/maven2
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository