ode-user mailing list archives

From "Van Caesar" <fanbas...@gmail.com>
Subject A newbie' question to use "rake" build ode.
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:57:37 GMT
Dear ODE developers:

I am glad to encounter ODE, and have an opportunity to mail you.

At first, I want to say that I am a newbie for workflow, bpel and ODE, but
tell you the truth, I am charmed by her.

I did it step by step followed by Developing Ode with the Eclipse IDE (url:
http://incubator.apache.org/ode/eclipse-ide.html). I tried to download Ode
soucecode from subversion, install Ruby and Buildr in order to use the
command "rake" to build ode and generate the Eclipse project files, by the
way my OS is MSxp. A problem emerged as follows when I use "rake" to build
ode, not talking about generate the Eclipse project files.

//the problem

D:\ODE\trunk>rake package
(in D:/ODE/trunk)
Downloading ant:ant:jar:1.6.5
getaddrinfo: no address associated with hostname.
getaddrinfo: no address associated with hostname.
getaddrinfo: no address associated with hostname.
getaddrinfo: no address associated with hostname.
rake aborted!
Failed to download ant:ant:jar:1.6.5, tried the following repositories:
http://pxe.intalio.org/public/maven2
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository
D:/ODE/trunk/rakefile:316

//

I am suspected about my usage of  ruby- rake, but I found a lot of doc to
solve it, unfortunately I failed. Now, I have no ways so I mail you and
Ruby. Your answers are my hope.

One suggestion: founded a DR centre in China, as a Chinese, I am eager to
see that. Maybe you have found that my English is poor, but a great large of
Chinese ITers are working with Apache. Just a suggestion.

Ok, that is all, waiting your response online, thanks!