ode-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Kammholz" <...@arlanis.com>
Subject Re: CatchAll handler
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 13:50:31 GMT
Hi Alex,

back to my problem of the 'CatchAll handler' behavior (from 2/23/07), I
tried to include the 'faultOnFailure' flag in my process, but that hasn't
changed anything in the processing. When my webservice returns a fault,
the following error is shown on console:

ERROR - ExternalService$1$1.call(146) | Error sending message to Axis2 for
ODE mex {PartnerRoleMex#-8tfttudrff36c8we41tgof [PID
{http://www.arlanis.com/wf/2006/
08/wsdl/}SampleWorkflow-8] calling
org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@134af1.convert(...)}
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Error catched at: Session
1(c0a83160881db8a1a56df625)
         at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:308)
         at
org.apache.ode.axis2.ExternalService$1$1.call(ExternalService.java:136)
         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown
Source)
         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

and the BPEL-process still hangs up until the timeout has reached.
(Note: the message 'Error catched at: Session 1(c0a83160881db8a1a56df625)'
is the message of the webservice fault)

I included the following lines you gave me inside and outside the
sequence, where my webservice is called, but it had no influence.
<ext:failureHandling xmlns:ext="http://ode.apache.org/activityRecovery">
    <ext:faultOnFailure>true</ext:faultOnFailure>
</ext:failureHandling>

So can you give me some clues how to catch the fault in the process which
a webservice has returned?
I've attached my BPEL process and my webservice wsdl for some detailed
information.

regards,
Michael

--