ode-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Kammholz" <...@arlanis.com>
Subject Re: Invalid response state for mex ASYNCH
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 09:17:38 GMT
Hi there,

I also have this error here with a ode built today. Additionally there's a
stack overflow at:
java.lang.StackOverflowError at
org.apache.axis2.client.Options.getTransportOut(Options.java:331)

The stack overflow doesn't seem to belong to the asynch-error, because an
older ode-version has the same error without the stack overflow.
The invoked webservice works standalone and the bpel-script contains a
simple receive, invoke, and reply.
So if there's a solution yet or if I can provide useful additional
information to solve the problem, please let me know.

Best,
Michael

--
Michael Kammholz