ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODE Meetup
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 14:00:35 GMT
Hi Victor,

We haven't made any record of the meet-up and I'm glad we didnt :) It was
very casual, just meeting each others and also a few people from other
projects, sometimes for the first time, and talking a bit about everything.
No real decision taken on the future of ODE but these decisions should be
made on the mailing list anyway.

So I guess a good sum up would be "nice people and good beers" :)

Matthieu