ode-user mailing list archives

From "Rich Taylor" <bhamtay...@gmail.com>
Subject Access to ODEServer
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 23:20:52 GMT
Hello Gang, I'm running Ode in Jetty which is embedded in a spring based
application.  Things are working great at this point, but I'd like to do
come custom deployment.

My question is that I'd like access to the ODEServer instance, to further
gain access to the ProcessStore, for our own deployment mechanism.   The
only way I can see initially to do this would be to add an
ODEAxisServlet.getODEServer() method.   Then I could dig down to the servlet
object using the Jetty APIs to gain access to the ODEServer and the
ProcessStore.   I could then hand those objects off to my other classes.

Is there a more elegant way to get access to those core objects in the Axis2
distro environment?  If not, how feasible would it be to add something like
a getODEServer() method to the ODEAxisServlet class?  Would there be any
objection?

Thanks,
Rich