ode-user mailing list archives

From "Rich Taylor" <bhamtay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about .wsdl file
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 19:20:21 GMT
Hi Alex,
The resulting/converted document-style WSDL/Service works, but the root
message types are put into a wrapper by Axis2 so your messages are changed a
bit.  Not sure if that answers your question.    As for the issue of the
"types" section disappearing in the generated WSDL (ODE-130) I unfortunately
haven't had time to dive into that yet.

Rich