ode-user mailing list archives

From "Rich Taylor" <bhamtay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about .wsdl file
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 16:16:29 GMT
This isn't so much as an answer to your question as it is a confirmation
that I've noticed the same thing.  My understanding is that when you deploy
an Ode process in Axis2, if it is "document" style it is left as is, but if
it "rpc" style Axis2 converts it to "document" style automatically.  I'm not
sure if this is a result of the Axis2 / Ode integration code or as aspect of
Axis2 pushing towards always using document style services.  This caused me
some confusion as well.

The bug Alex mentioned is also important to keep in mind in this area.

Cheers,
Rich