ode-user mailing list archives

From "Rich Taylor" <bhamtay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing Schema Types when using document style?
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 18:49:21 GMT
Hi Alex, thanks for the confirmation.  I have created Jira issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-130.   If I manage to find time to
work on it I will let you know. I'm looking at that area in the code now but
it's going to take a more in depth look since I'm new to the codebase.  In
the meantime if others have ideas, please let me know.

Thanks! Rich