ode-user mailing list archives

From "Rich Taylor" <bhamtay...@gmail.com>
Subject Missing Schema Types when using document style?
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 17:14:30 GMT
I have an issue that I'm hoping someone else will have some ideas on.

Whenever I try to specify "document" style in the WSDL that goes with my
process, the schema types get stripped out and I'm left with <wsdl:types/>
in the WSDL that Axis returns.  This leads to the types for my WSDL Messages
not being found.   It also means WSDL based tools such as SoapUI won't work

The simplest way to illustrate this is to look at the DynPartner example
that comes with Ode (which is document based).  Once deployed, if you look
at the WSDL with a browser (i.e.
http://localhost:8080/ode/services/DynMainService?wsdl) you will notice that
the wsdl:types element is empty.   I get the same behavior when trying to
convert the HelloWorld2 example to document style as well.

What am I missing?  Is anyone else seeing this?   I'm hoping this is simply
a user error.

Side note: I noticed that the Management Web Services (DeploymentService
etc.) use document style and their WSDLs seem to be just fine. Not sure why
they're OK and others aren't

Thanks,
Rich