ode-user mailing list archives

From René Bos <r....@pagelink.nl>
Subject RE: Problem with If-statement
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 14:23:16 GMT
Hi Maciej!

Sorry! That was stupid from me!

Created http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-132 for the missing compiler error.

René

-----Original Message-----
From: Maciej Szefler [mailto:mbs@intalio.com]
Sent: vrijdag 11 mei 2007 15:29
To: ode-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with If-statement

René,

The problem is that you need two wrap the two activities in a
<sequence> activity. However, it is odd that the compiler is not
complaining (that would be an issue).

-maciej

On 5/11/07, René Bos <r.bos@pagelink.nl> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have a strange problem using an If-statement. I want to assign some variables and then
execute a webservice. When I first assign in the if-statement and then invoke, the invoke
doen's work out. I use the following code:

> <if>
>        <condition>'true' = 'true'</condition>
>                <assign>
>                <copy>
>                        <to>$sendEmailInput.subject</to>
>                </copy>
>
>                <copy>
>                        <to>$sendEmailInput.body</to>
>                </copy>
>
>                <copy>
>                        <to>$sendEmailInput.fromUserID</to>
>                </copy>
>
>                <copy>
>                        <from>
>                                <literal>
>                                        <xsd-complex-type-wrapper>
>                                                <khws:userID/>
>                                        </xsd-complex-type-wrapper>
>                                </literal>
>                        </from>
>                        <to>$sendEmailInput.toUserIDs</to>
>                </copy>
>                <copy>
>                        <to>$sendEmailInput.toUserIDs/khws:userID</to>
>                </copy>
>
>                <copy>
>                        <from><literal><xsd-complex-type-wrapper/></literal>
>                        </from>
>                        <to>$sendEmailInput.ccUserIDs</to>
>                </copy>
>
>                <copy>
>                        <from><literal><xsd-complex-type-wrapper/></literal>
>                        </from>
>                        <to>$sendEmailInput.bccUserIDs</to>
>                </copy>
>        </assign>
>
>        <invoke inputVariable="sendEmailInput" operation="sendEmail" outputVariable="sendEmailOutput2"
partnerLink="kwaliteitshandboekWebserviceLink" portType="khws:KwaliteitshandboekWebservicePortType"/>