ode-user mailing list archives

From René Bos <r....@pagelink.nl>
Subject RE: ode ws for help
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 09:28:21 GMT
Hi!

When using Axis2 it is also possible to use the DeploymentService. I can't find any documentation
on it, only the operations on http://localhost:8080/ode/services/listServices. I thought sometime
ago I saw a test in the source, but now I cant find it! But it must be possible ;)

René

-----Original Message-----
From: ½ðÐÐ Áõ [mailto:liujinhang_2005@yahoo.com.cn]
Sent: dinsdag 8 mei 2007 11:06
To: ode-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: ode ws for help

HI
there is a question about how many ways we can deploy
and excute our own bpel webservice under ode(axis2),i
know one way is copying the *.bpel file and *.wsdl
file to the directory of "\ode\web-inf\processes\"
with a deploy.xml file,is there any other way to
deploy my bpel ws? i want to know that is it the only
way of putting my files into the directory of
"\web-inf\processes\"   to deploy my bpel ws?

Thanks

Regards!