ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Async Process with Callbacks and WSA
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 14:31:21 GMT
As complement, you can also take at look at the MagicSession example:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ode/trunk/distro-axis2/src/examples/MagicSession/

You'll see the Receiver process is able to call back the Main process using
the EPR passed in the headers, and if you run it with the "httpclient"
logging category set to DEBUG you should get a good feel for the header
forms.

alex