ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Async Process with Callbacks and WSA
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 14:25:30 GMT
Hi Maciej,

Take a look at the stateful exchange protocol spec:
http://incubator.apache.org/ode/stateful-exchange-protocol.html

At the protocol level, you need to pass the state:callback header element
(containing an EPR) in your first message.  The wsa:EndpointReference
element will be automatically copied into the partnerLink and reused in
future invocations to this partner.

regards,
alex