ode-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Horwitz" <mike.horw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ode build failing: Artifact org.apache.ode:xalan:jar:2.7.0 not found
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 14:24:39 GMT
I see the problem - the PXE repository is defined with the id 'central'
which clashes with the default Maven repository. We use a maven proxy, and
have the following in our settings.xml (this could be fairly common for
maven builds):

  <mirrors>
   <mirror>
     <id>archiva_central_mirror</id>
     <name>Archiva Central Mirror</name>
     <url>...</url>
     <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
   </mirror>
 </mirrors>

So the PXE repo gets bypassed....... May be worth sticking a note on the
Wiki?

Thanks

Mike Horwitz