ode-user mailing list archives

From Vishal Bhasin <vbha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ode ws for help
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 04:23:57 GMT
Alex,

I did, although helpful, but they don't run under current version of ServcieMix..can you share
one that runs?

Regards,

Vishal

----- Original Message ----
From: Alex Boisvert <boisvert@intalio.com>
To: ode-user@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 10:19:02 AM
Subject: Re: ode ws for help

Hi Vishal,

Did you take a look at the examples in the distro?
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ode/trunk/distro-jbi/src/examples/

You simply need to place the service qname + port of your JBI endpoint in an
<invoke> element associated with your partnerlink.

e.g.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ode/trunk/distro-jbi/src/examples/PingPong/ping/deploy.xml

alex

On 5/20/07, Vishal Bhasin <vbhasin@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello:
>
> Can you share the changes one has to make in deploy.xml to invoke an
> external Web Service when ODE is used within ServiceMix?
>
> Regards,
>
> Vishal Bhasin

Be a PS3 game guru.