ode-user mailing list archives

From ½ðÐÐ Áõ <liujinhang_2...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject Re: problem of running ode in jboss
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 03:52:26 GMT
Hi

I have tested in jboss_3.2.7,it runs well now.
i think old jboss versions can run ode ok because of
without persistence future,such as a web container,is
it?
--- Matthieu Riou <matthieu.riou@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There seems to be a compatibility problem between
> OpenJPA and JBoss. I've
> heard (from the OpenJPA mailing list) that JBoss
> would be using its own
> javax.persistence library, which would be pretty
> bad.
>
> Anyway until somebody has enough time to find a
> workaround, I'd recommend
> using Hibernate when running on JBoss. Just set the
> ode.persistence system
> property to hibernate (for example before starting
> JBoss run 'set
> JAVA_OPTS="-Dode.persistence=hibernate").
>
> Cheers,
> Matthieu
>
> On 5/7/07, ½ðÐÐ Áõ <liujinhang_2005@yahoo.com.cn>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I get some infomation about ode Runtime
> Environments
> > and Requirements from the ode FAQ,And i found out
> that
> > ODE can be deployed into most common application
> > servers,so i tried to deploy ode in jboss(i'm sure
> > that the ode which i built can work normally in
> > tomcat),but there's been a problem durning the
> > deployment,And i know someone has deployed ode
> > successfully in jboss before,please let me know
> which
> > version of jboss can work well with ode(i tried in
> > jboss_4.2.0.CR1)
> >
> > Here is the infomation about the problem on jboss
> > console:
> > 11:09:53,687 INFO  [STDOUT] INFO -
> > GeronimoLog.info(79) | Using DAO Connection F
> > actory class
> >
> org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.BPELDAOConnectionFactoryImpl.
> > 11:09:53,781 INFO  [STDOUT] ERROR -
> > GeronimoLog.error(108) | Error instantiating
> > DAO Connection Factory class
> > org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.BPELDAOConnectionFactoryImp
> > l.
> > java.lang.ClassCastException:
> > org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence
> >         at

javax.persistence.Persistence.findAllProviders(Persistence.java:112)
> >         at

javax.persistence.Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory(Persistence.
> > java:79)
> >         at

org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.BPELDAOConnectionFactoryImpl.init(BPELDAOConne
> > ctionFactoryImpl.java:108)
> >         at

org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.createDaoCF(Database.java:267)
> >         at

org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.initDAO(ODEServer.java:410)
> >         at

org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.init(ODEServer.java:144)
> >         at

org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEAxisServlet.init(ODEAxisServlet.java:47
> > )
> >         at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.
> > java:1161)
> >         at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:98
> > 1)
> >         at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContex
> > t.java:4071)
> >         at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4
> > 375)
> >         at

org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase
> > .java:761)
> >         at

org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:74
> > 1)
> >         at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:553)

> >         at
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> > Method)
> >         at

> > java:39)
> >         at

> > sorImpl.java:25)
> >         at
> > java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> >         at

org.apache.tomcat.util.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(BaseModelMBean.j
> > ava:297)
> >         at

org.jboss.mx.server.RawDynamicInvoker.invoke(RawDynamicInvoker.java:1
> > 64)
> >         at

org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
> >         at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.init(StandardContext.java:53
> > 12)
> >         at
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> > Method)
> >         at

> > java:39)
> >         at

> > sorImpl.java:25)
> >         at
> > java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> >         at

org.apache.tomcat.util.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(BaseModelMBean.j
> > ava:297)
> >         at

org.jboss.mx.server.RawDynamicInvoker.invoke(RawDynamicInvoker.java:1
> > 64)
> >         at

org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
> >         at

org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.TomcatDeployer.performDeployInternal(Tom
> > catDeployer.java:300)
> >         at

org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.TomcatDeployer.performDeploy(TomcatDeplo
> > yer.java:104)
> >         at

org.jboss.web.AbstractWebDeployer.start(AbstractWebDeployer.java:372)

> >         at

org.jboss.web.WebModule.startModule(WebModule.java:83)
> >         at

org.jboss.web.WebModule.startService(WebModule.java:61)
> >         at

org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanS
> > upport.java:289)
> >         at

org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMB
> > eanSupport.java:245)
> >         at
> >
> sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown
> > Source)
> >         at

> > sorImpl.java:25)
> >         at
> > java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> >         at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatch
> > er.java:155)
> >         at

org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)

=== message truncated ===