ode-user mailing list archives

From Paul R Brown <paulrbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java binding and potential distro
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 03:38:44 GMT

Hi, Vipul --

> Is there a plan to support Java Bindings (part of BPEL 2.0 spec)?
> If so, when do you expect this to be available?Also, you have to
> build ODE from source currently, is there a plan to provide
> distributions?Thanks.

The word "Java" appears exactly zero times in the BPEL 2.0 spec, so
I'm not sure what you're referring to.  Can you provide a pointer to
a document or URL?  There are various ways to access "local"
endpoints from Ode.

And as for a distro, we're rapidly rolling up on a 1.0 incubator
release, so watch this space!

-- Paul