ode-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Kammholz" <...@arlanis.com>
Subject CatchAll handler
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:29:36 GMT
Hallo,

I have a problem with BPEL using fault handlers. The simple thing is -
they don't work (for me).
My fault handler looks as follows:

     <bpws:faultHandlers>
       <bpws:catchAll>
         <bpws:flow>
           <bpws:sequence>
             <bpws:assign name="assingFailureMessageToResponse">
               <bpws:copy>
                 <bpws:from>does not work</bpws:from>
                 <bpws:to>$workflowResponse.ack</bpws:to>
               </bpws:copy>
             </bpws:assign>
             <bpws:reply name="Return_From_Workflow"
operation="launchWorkflow" partnerLink="workflowProcess"
portType="lns:WorkflowProcessPortType" variable="workflowResponse"/>
           </bpws:sequence>
         </bpws:flow>
       </bpws:catchAll>
     </bpws:faultHandlers>

But when a fault happens during an invoke, the flow stops, only returns
when the timeout has reached and the following message appears in the
console:

Message-Exchange "{MessageExchangeFailureEventImpl
eventType=-1,mex=MsgExch[id=-8tfttudrff36iqnog3tbvn,channel=udcMapServiceChannel,op=convert],targetService=com.fs.pxe.sfwk.impl.ServiceBackend$ServiceContextImpl@19d373,type=-1}"

failed.

We are still working with PXE, because PXE is running in an embedded
environment here. So easy swapping to ODE is not possible. Although I hope
you can help me - maybe there's any known issue about that.

The used webservice is tested and running fine.

Regards,
Michael