ode-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Kammholz" <...@arlanis.com>
Subject Re: CatchAll handler
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:48:33 GMT
Hi Alex,

it's a fault during the <invoke>. I give consciously wrong parameters to
the webservice (to test the fault handler) so the service throws an
exception when checking the parameters and returns a soap-fault. In this
case I expect the catchAll handler to be called, but nothing happens.

Michael

--
Michael Kammholz
Arlanis Software AG