ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BPEL - How work <if> activity ?
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 15:11:32 GMT
Hi Anne,

So first you don't need to specify the namespace for the function. And it
even seems that specifying it leads to an incorrect result, which is
probably a bug. But for now just don't give any namespace for your functions
and that should work.

The second problem is that our implementation of the <if> activity doesn't
yet reflect the changes in the latest WS-BPEL draft so you'll need to write:

<if>
  <condition>...</condition>
  <then>...</then>
  <else>...</else>
</if>

I've created an issue to track this here:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-95. Add yourself as a watcher to be
notified when this is corrected (hopefully shortly).

Matthieu