ode-user mailing list archives

From "sujoy ray" <sujoy....@gmail.com>
Subject WS-BPEL if and switch statement
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2007 00:16:12 GMT
Hi!!

I wanna use if and switch statement in my BPEL code.

my code
========

<sequence>
         <assign name="test">
            <copy>
            <from variable="Input" part="assets1"/>
            <to>$tmpVar</to>
            </copy>
         </assign>
</sequence>
<if name="checker">
     <condition>contains($tmpVar,'Power')</condition>
     <then>
     .........This_code_runs_perfectly
     </then>
     <else>
     .........Nothing_to_write
     </else>
</if>

However getting the following error during deployment.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: null-argument
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compile(
BpelCompiler.java:6
87)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.IfGenerator.compile(IfGenerator.java
:45)

        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler$7.run(BpelCompiler.java
:753
)

Even a condition 1=1 is giving the same error.

Secondly, I wish to use switch statement with case condition

<switch>

<case condition ="contains($tmpVar,'Power')">

my_code_runs_here

</case>

</switch>

Can anybody please tell me the right way of writing these two statements?

Best Regards,

Sujoy