ode-user mailing list archives

From "sujoy ray" <sujoy....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with expression XML manipulation in BPEL variables.
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 00:37:41 GMT
Hi!!  Alex,

Can you please see this code and tell me the necessary change?

<copy>
                 <from>
substring-before($AssetsOut.getResourceReturn,'#$#$#$#$')</from>
                 <to variable="tmpVar"/>
</copy>
<copy>
                 <from> substring-before(tmpVar,'####')</from>
                 <to variable="ClientInput" part = "combinedStr"/>
</copy>

the ODE engine is accepting the process.
>From the log, I am sure that $AssetsOut.getResourceReturn is returning as
abc####xyz#$#$#$#$zyxcba

but the message variable ClientInput with part "combinedStr" is not
containing any value. So, the further service call leads to
an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException.

Can you please tell me the right format of the code to copy values?

I am running in a tough deadline.

Best Regards,
Sujoy