ode-user mailing list archives

From "sujoy ray" <sujoy....@gmail.com>
Subject Running service composition offline.
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 18:43:06 GMT
Hi Friends,

I have an interesting question. I have developed some third-party services
that compose some of our existing web-services (They exist in localhost or
intranet). Now for the purpose of Demo, I am asked to run them through a
machine that does not have internet connection!!!!! Is it possible? I have
no idea but my concern is the wsdl and bpel files that are truely dependant
on external schemas.

I will highly appreciate any suggestion from you all.

Best Regards,

Sujoy