ode-user mailing list archives

From "sujoy ray" <sujoy....@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with expression XML manipulation in BPEL variables.
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 22:07:04 GMT
Hi!! Everybody,

I am looking for the manipulation inside a BPEL output message but suffering
from the following:

I am using:
xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/"
xmlns:bpws="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/"
queryLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath2.0"
expressionLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath2.0"

When I do:
<copy>
               <from variable="AssetsOut" part = "getResourceReturn" query
="/BPLANS/BPlan"/>
               <to variable= "tmpVar"/>
</copy>
It accepts and the ode deployes the service but the tmpVar contains all the
content of AssetsOut from the root.

When I do:
<copy>
                 <from
expression="bpws:getVariableData('AssetsOut','getResourceReturn','/BPLANS/')"
/>
                <to variable= "tmpVar"/>
</copy>

Ode does not deploy it and says the XPath and xnode are null.

When I do:

 <copy>
         <from>$AssetsOut.getResourceReturn.BPLANS.BPlan</from>
          <to variable= "tmpVar"/>
 </copy>

It is deployed but again the same. it dumps the whole
$AssetsOut.getResourceReturn into tmpVar.

I want to copy particularly the subvalue/s inside that path. Can anybody
help me with the right expression. Is there any good tutorial on XML
manipulation over WS-BPEL 2.0 using XPath 2.0? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Sujoy