ode-user mailing list archives

From Waxter <mlo...@intecna.es>
Subject Re: ApacheODE as Service Engine in OpenESB
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:38:25 GMT

Yes, I bind my service endpoint to com.sun.httpsoapbc-1.0-2 . I don't know if
it's possible to combine components from different companies like Apache
(Ode) and Sun (httpsoapbc).

I attach my service Assembly.
http://www.nabble.com/file/6820/SynchronousSampleApplication.zip
SynchronousSampleApplication.zip